AAE annual session
Faculty and graduate students in the Department of Endodontics at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry were well represented during the 2016 American Association of Endodontists Annual Session.
Here’s a look at a few individuals representing TAMBCD and the topics they presented during this year’s meeting, which was April 6-9 in San Francisco.
- Dr. Chad Allen, resident – “Cutaneous Sinus Tracts of Dental Origin: A Clinical Challenge,” table clinic
- Dr. Cole Barnett and Dr. Elizabeth Chybowski, residents – “Time-Saving Methods for Endodontic Flap Closure,” table clinic
- Dr. Gerald Glickman, professor and chair – “The Future of Endodontics: What’s the Prognosis,” presented with Dr. Marko Vujicic, chief economist and vice president of the American Dental Association Health Policy Institute
- Dr. Jianing He, adjunct associate professor – “The Contemporary Science and Clinical Applications of the Bioceramic Materials”
- Dr. Poorya Jalali, clinical assistant professor – “Stigmergy: The Hidden Brain in Bacterial Biofilm,” table clinic