North Texas Giving Day 2016
Each day Texas A&M College of Dentistry gives — whether it’s to our students in the form of knowledge and hand skills or to our patients in the form of compassionate comprehensive care. Since its inception in 1993, Baylor Oral Health Foundation has increased the College of Dentistry’s capacity to positively impact those it serves by generously giving the college more than $60 million.
North Texas Giving Day, an 18-hour online fundraising event benefiting more than 2,000 North Texas nonprofits, has given a welcome boost to the foundation’s efforts. Since BOHF began its participation in this annual giving day in fall 2010, the event has generated $104,832 to ultimately benefit the dental school.
Here’s how to help the foundation do more.
On Thursday, Sept. 22, access the North Texas Giving Day website anytime from 6 a.m. to midnight from your cellphone, home or desk computer, or in the college’s atrium from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Simply select Baylor Oral Health Foundation and the amount of your contribution. A percentage of all donations $25 or higher will be matched.
You can even give to the BOHF fund of your choice. (Don’t worry, plenty of options are available!)
Choose to support the following with your donation to the foundation:
- The Peter H. Buschang Professorship
- The Richard F. Ceen Endowment
- James Cole Professorship
- Robert E. Gaylord Endowed Chair
- Tom Matthews Endowed Lectureship
- Orts Endowed Scholarship
- Periodontic Resident Endowment Fund
- The Terry Rees Fellowship in Stomatology/Periodontics
- Betty Scott Scholarship
- The N. Sue Seale Professorship in Pediatric Dentistry
- BCD Alumni Association Fund
- William H. Binnie Oral Pathology Fund
- Jesse T. Bullard Lectureship
- Kimberly Campbell Research Endowment
- Gaylord Chair Support Fund
- Graduate Endodontics Fund
- Tom Matthews Lectureship Fund
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Fund
- Orofacial Pain Clinic Fund
- Ortho Support Fund
- Pediatric Dentistry Support Fund
- Perio Alumni Fund
- Graduate Prosthodontics Fund
- Robert Staffanou Scholarship Fund
- Patricia Clendenin Wessendorff Caruth School Fund
Stop by and donate or present your donation receipt to BOHF staff to enter a drawing for gift cards to local restaurants and stores. Then sit back and watch your dollars at work! For questions, call 214-821-7500.