‘Together we can do more’
It’s that wonderful time of the year, when North Texans have the opportunity to support their favorite charities and nonprofit organizations through a one-stop-giving experience known as North Texas Giving Day.
On Sept. 23, Baylor Oral Health Foundation, which was founded to support excellence at Texas A&M University College of Dentistry, will be one of the more than 3,000 organizations participating in the nation’s largest communitywide giving event.
“The Foundation, its board of directors and the Foundation’s investment manager are excellent stewards of Foundation funds,” wrote BOHF President Robert J. Bigham Jr. and Interim Dean Lynne Opperman in a joint letter to the College of Dentistry’s constituents.
“We share in the pride that exists among the college’s faculty, staff, students and graduates,” says Bigham, who is grateful for North Texas Giving Day donors and their commitment to the college.
Since 1993, Baylor Oral Health Foundation has provided more than $78 million in support to the College of Dentistry, ranging from student/faculty travel and scholarship money to funds for research endeavors and the new Clinic and Education Building.
To support the College of Dentistry through Baylor Oral Health Foundation, go to NTxGD Baylor Oral Health Foundation. And there’s no need to wait; early giving is now open. For contributions to a specific BOHF Fund, type the fund name into the “notes” on the donation page. Below is a list of BOHF funds.
- BCD History Wall
- Dr. Campbell Orthodontics Clinic
- Endodontics Clinic
- Dr. Woody Memorials – Implant Clinic
- Oral Surgery Clinic
- New Building Fund
- Alumni Association
- Dr. Peter Buschang Endowment
- Kimberly Campbell Endowed Fund for Orthodontic Research
- The Richard F. Ceen Endowment
- James Cole Professorship
- Robert E. Gaylord Endowed Chair
- Tom Matthews Endowed Lectureship
- Periodontics Resident Endowment Fund
- The Terry Rees Fellowship in Stomatology / Periodontics
- Betty Scott Scholarship
- The N. Sue Seale Professorship in Pediatric Dentistry
- William H. Binnie Oral Pathology Fund
- Jesse T. Bullard Lectureship
- Graduate Endodontics Fund
- Tom Matthews Lectureship Fund
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Fund
- Orofacial Pain and Sleep Clinic Fund
- Gaylord Chair Support Fund
- Ortho Support Fund
- Pediatric Dentistry Support Fund
- Perio Alumni Fund
- Periodontics Scholarship Fund
- Graduate Prosthodontics Fund
- Patricia Clendenin Wessendorff Caruth School Fund
- Robert Staffanou Scholarship Fund
- Orts Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Community Clinic Outreach Fund